Author Topic: Marge  (Read 1628 times)

Offline TexRex

• Fort Worth, Texas USA
    • Motorcycles
Marge
« on: February 17, 2017, 06:42:54 PM »
Finally getting around to sharing a photo of my '76. Making good progress freshening the old girl, still have a few issues to sort out.  :)
"The test of the machine is the satisfaction it gives you. There isn't any other test. If the machine produces tranquility, it's right. If it disturbs you, it's wrong until either the machine or your mind is changed."
-Robert M. Pirsig

Offline guylr

• Administrator
    • ATL in the USA
Re: Marge
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 11:38:43 PM »
Looks good but hold on a second. Marge is the name of my bike so you'll need to modify that or pick another. We can' t have two bikes named Marge. 😆 By the way Rustoleum Camouflage Brown is a perfect match that you can fix the paint on the fender with.

Guy
Now Retired Yamaha guy. Cut me and I bleed "Cinquasia Red"

Offline TexRex

• Fort Worth, Texas USA
    • Motorcycles
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 03:10:35 AM »
Muggs then... I ;D kinda like the battle scars, still debating painting.
"The test of the machine is the satisfaction it gives you. There isn't any other test. If the machine produces tranquility, it's right. If it disturbs you, it's wrong until either the machine or your mind is changed."
-Robert M. Pirsig

Offline wilberforce

• Tyneside, UK.
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2017, 05:42:24 PM »
Nice.  When I used mine a lot, I always thought about putting a pair of Marzocchi dampers, but they need to be repainted, unless you want to give them to me as mine is red. ;)    Mine is in my little photo, can't recall what they are called.
One of the Boys from the Wall.
XS500E - 1978 vintage
Aprillia Shiver 750 - 3,600 miles.
Moto Guzzi Breva V750ie - 2005 vintage - sold.