FAQ: How Much Do Harley Davidson Mechanics Make?
- 1 Do motorcycle mechanics make good money?
- 2 How long does it take to become a Harley mechanic?
- 3 How much money does a motorcycle mechanic make?
- 4 What type of mechanic makes the most money?
- 5 How much does a Harley parts person make?
- 6 Is Harley-Davidson a good company to work for?
- 7 Are motorcycle mechanics in demand?
- 8 How do you become a certified mechanic?
- 9 What does Harley certified mean?
- 10 How do I become a motorcycle mechanic?
- 11 How much do Aircraft mechanics make?
- 12 How much does a welder make?
Do motorcycle mechanics make good money?
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the annual median wage for motorcycle mechanics in May 2019 was $37,600. You might have the potential to earn a higher salary depending on where you live, increased demand for motorcycle mechanics and cost of living.
How long does it take to become a Harley mechanic?
24-WEEK OEM TRAINING.
How much money does a motorcycle mechanic make?
$1,436 Weekly Pay What is Average weekly pay?
What type of mechanic makes the most money?
The highest paid mechanic specialty is the repair of aircraft. On average, aircraft mechanics earned $64,090 per year in 2019, according to the BLS.
How much does a Harley parts person make?
The typical Harley-Davidson, Inc. Parts Associate salary is $15 per hour. Parts Associate salaries at Harley-Davidson, Inc. can range from $10 – $18 per hour.
Is Harley-Davidson a good company to work for?
On average, employees at Harley-Davidson give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 – which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Harley-Davidson employees are Assemblers submitting an average rating of 4.0 and Finance and Insurance Managers also with a rating of 4.0.
Are motorcycle mechanics in demand?
Demand for Motorcycle Mechanics is expected to go up, with an expected 4,530 new jobs filled by 2029. This represents an annual increase of 3.74 percent over the next few years.
How do you become a certified mechanic?
There are five steps you need to take to become a mechanic.
- Step 1: Complete a High School Education or GED. You’ll first need to obtain a high school diploma or GED.
- Step 2: Enroll in a Vocational Education Program.
- Step 3: Obtain a Certificate.
- Step 4: Receive Employer Training.
- Step 5: Become a Master Technician.
What does Harley certified mean?
The Harley-Davidson Certified™ program is designed to take the worry out of purchasing a pre-owned Harley-Davidson motorcycle. Dealers will also verify that the pre-owned motorcycle has no open recalls or a blocked VIN, has not been in a major accident, and that all scheduled service is up to date.
How do I become a motorcycle mechanic?
To become a motorcycle mechanic you usually have to complete an apprenticeship in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology. Employers generally require junior secondary school certificate or equivalent. Certification for motor mechanics varies by State, but would require some form of licence.
How much do Aircraft mechanics make?
Most importantly, the annual salary for aircraft mechanics ranges from $35,000 to $110,000. Also, hourly rates range from $20 to $50 per hour. For example, GE Aviation offers $31 per hour to start. As a result, the average annual median salary for aircraft mechanics is $73,050.
How much does a welder make?
The BLS reports that the 2018 median salary for welders was $41,380 per year. (The median average means that 50 percent of the welders in the U.S. made less than that and 50 percent made more.)