FAQ: How Much Does A Harley Davidson Mechanic Make A Year?
- 1 Do Harley mechanics make good money?
- 2 Do motorcycle mechanics make good money?
- 3 How much do Harley techs get paid?
- 4 How much can a motorcycle mechanic make?
- 5 What type of mechanic makes the most money?
- 6 How much do aircraft mechanics make?
- 7 What qualifications do I need to be a motorcycle mechanic?
- 8 How much does a Harley-Davidson salesperson make?
- 9 How do you become a Harley-Davidson mechanic?
- 10 How long is UTI motorcycle program?
- 11 Are motorcycle mechanics in demand?
- 12 How much do motorcycle mechanics earn in Australia?
- 13 How do I become a motorcycle mechanic in Australia?
Do Harley mechanics make good money?
Salary Ranges for Harley Davidson Mechanics The salaries of Harley Davidson Mechanics in the US range from $17,094 to $464,665, with a median salary of $83,458. The middle 57% of Harley Davidson Mechanics makes between $83,459 and $209,540, with the top 86% making $464,665.
Do motorcycle mechanics make good money?
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the annual median wage for motorcycle mechanics in May 2019 was $37,600. You might have the potential to earn a higher salary depending on where you live, increased demand for motorcycle mechanics and cost of living.
How much do Harley techs get paid?
Average Harley-Davidson Technician hourly pay in the United States is approximately $18.80, which is 8% above the national average.
How much can a motorcycle mechanic make?
$1,436 Weekly Pay What is Average weekly pay?
What type of mechanic makes the most money?
The highest paid mechanic specialty is the repair of aircraft. On average, aircraft mechanics earned $64,090 per year in 2019, according to the BLS.
How much do aircraft mechanics make?
Most importantly, the annual salary for aircraft mechanics ranges from $35,000 to $110,000. Also, hourly rates range from $20 to $50 per hour. For example, GE Aviation offers $31 per hour to start. As a result, the average annual median salary for aircraft mechanics is $73,050.
What qualifications do I need to be a motorcycle mechanic?
- 5 GCSEs at grades 9 to 4 (A* to C), or equivalent, including English and maths, for an advanced apprenticeship.
- some GCSEs, usually including English and maths, or equivalent, for an intermediate apprenticeship.
How much does a Harley-Davidson salesperson make?
Average Harley-Davidson Salesperson yearly pay in the United States is approximately $44,425, which is 23% below the national average. Salary information comes from 4 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
How do you become a Harley-Davidson mechanic?
In order to become a Harley mechanic, one needs the proper training and experience. For starters, a high school diploma is necessary, along with an apprenticeship, in addition to the proper training. Depending on where you want to end up, college or vocational training is also a must.
How long is UTI motorcycle program?
How long does it take to train to become a motorcycle mechanic? MMI’s Motorcycle Technician Training program is designed to be completed in just 42 weeks. In the first 18 weeks of the program, you’ll gain a foundation of motorcycle knowledge through online learning and hands-on application.
Are motorcycle mechanics in demand?
Demand for Motorcycle Mechanics is expected to go up, with an expected 4,530 new jobs filled by 2029. This represents an annual increase of 3.74 percent over the next few years.
How much do motorcycle mechanics earn in Australia?
How do I become a motorcycle mechanic in Australia?
To become a motorcycle mechanic, you usually have to complete an apprenticeship. An automotive technician (motor cycle) apprenticeship usually takes 42 to 48 months to complete, and is available as a school-based apprenticeship.