FAQ: How To Draw A Harley Davidson Motorcycle Step By Step?
How do you draw a chopper bike?
How to draw a chopper bike
- Mark off the width and height of the chopper motorbike.
- Define, with two ovals, the wheel rims and add the general shape of the body.
- Draw several lines for handlebars, the seat and the disk brake.
- Outline the telescopic fork, engine and exhaust pipes.
How do you draw characters?
As you learn how to draw a polished character, consider the following tips, exercises, and techniques.
- Use references.
- Start loose.
- Use simple shapes.
- Apply S-curves and C-curves.
- Use as few lines as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to exaggerate.
- Check anatomy with a skeleton sketch.
- Pay attention to the eyes.