How To Set Stations On Harley Davidson Radio?
How do I manually preset a radio station?
How to manually preset radio stations.
- On the portable stereo system, press the FM or AM button.
- Press the TUNE+ or TUNE- button to tune the desired radio station.
- Press the MANUAL PRESET or MEMORY button until FM-xx or AM-xx flashes on the display.
What is AVC on a Harley radio?
The speed volume setting adjusts the volume according to vehicle speed. Speed volume is also known as automatic volume control (AVC) on previous Harley-Davidson sound systems.
How do you set radio stations?
Press the TUNE + button to select the desired station. Press and hold down the ENTER button. While holding down the ENTER button, press the MEMORY PRESET + button to select the desired preset number. Hold down the MEMORY PRESET + button until the radio beeps and PRESET stops flashing in the display.
What is Capital FM frequency?
Capital Xtra is available on FM in London on 96.9 and 107.1 MHz and nationally on the Digital One DAB multiplex.
How do I tune my FM radio?
Tuning in an FM radio station manually (manual scanning) (ICD-UX543F/UX544F only)
- Select BACK/HOME – “ FM Radio,” and then press. The IC recorder enters the FM radio mode.
- Select the audio output either from “Headphones” or “Speaker.”
- Press or repeatedly to tune in a station.
Is there a radio tuner app?
With myTuner Radio app you can listen to live radio streaming from all over the world on your android phone or tablet. With a modern, beautiful and easy to use interface, myTuner gives you the best experience when it comes to listening to online radio, internet radio, AM and FM radio.
What is speed volume BMW?
Speed-dependent volume control adjusts your audio system’s sound output to the current speed of your car so you can always hear it clearly, whatever speed you’re doing. The volume is then automatically adjusted using the information on the car speed. This can be adjusted in the car settings menu.
How do I set my FM radio station in my car?
Follow these steps to tune the radio station on your car stereo.
- Press the SOURCE, HOME, or MODE button on the Main unit of the car stereo, and then select radio or Tuner.
- Select band (AM or FM).
- To tune automatically, touch the SEEK- or SEEK+ button on the Main unit or Screen display.