Question: What Is The Gas Mileage For A 1300cc Harley Davidson Mptorcycle?
- 1 How many miles per gallon does a Harley Sportster get?
- 2 How many mpg does a Harley trike get?
- 3 What motorcycle has the best mpg?
- 4 How many mpg does a 125cc bike get?
- 5 What is high mileage for a Harley-Davidson?
- 6 Are 1200 Sportsters fast?
- 7 How many miles can you put on a Harley Electra Glide?
- 8 How many miles per gallon does a Harley 1200 Sportster get?
- 9 Do motorcycles get good mpg?
- 10 What is the most reliable motorcycle brand?
- 11 What is the most economical motorcycle?
- 12 How far can a motorcycle go on a tank of gas?
- 13 What is the quickest 125?
- 14 How much does it cost to insure a 125cc bike?
- 15 How fast does a 125cc go?
How many miles per gallon does a Harley Sportster get?
The Harley XL 883L Sportster, for example, has a 3.3-gallon fuel tank but can easily reach about 45 to 55 miles per gallon on a full tank of gas.
How many mpg does a Harley trike get?
Each carries 6 gallons of fuel, but Tri-Glide Ultra® gets slightly better fuel economy with 42 estimated highway mpg compared to CVO™ Tri-Glide®s 40 mpg.
What motorcycle has the best mpg?
The 10 Most Fuel-Efficient Motorcycles
- of 10. BMW F650GS: 63 mpg. UygarGeographic / Getty Images.
- of 10. Honda NC700X: 64 mpg.
- of 10. Suzuki DR200SE: 68 mpg.
- of 10. Kawasaki KLX250S: 70 mpg.
- of 10. Honda CRF250L: 73 mpg.
- of 10. Kawasaki Ninja 250R: 77 mpg.
- of 10. Star V-Star 1300: 78 mpg.
- of 10. Suzuki TU250X: 80 mpg.
How many mpg does a 125cc bike get?
When it comes to fuel economy, both bikes and cars vary hugely in mpg (miles per gallon). According to mpg tracking site Fuelly, a humble 125cc Honda CBF125 has an average mpg of 93.2, while the formidable Harley Davidson Fat Boy achieves just 38.3mpg.
What is high mileage for a Harley-Davidson?
For larger bikes, 50,000 miles and up is considered high motorcycle mileage. But before you write off any models, consider that a properly maintained bike can last well past 100,000 miles! That’s why it’s important to think about the whole package, rather than motorcycle mileage alone.
Are 1200 Sportsters fast?
Top Speed. Motorcycle.com tested the 2011 model XR1200R Sportster, and the top speed attained by the bike was 122 mph. Older versions of the Sportster don’t attain this speed. The 2001 Sportster 1200 Customs have a top speed of 106.9 mph.
How many miles can you put on a Harley Electra Glide?
They buy them for aggressive riding and sharp handling. For sports bikes, 25,000 miles can be a lot. Harley-Davidson® motorcycles are built to last much longer. If a bike has good maintenance records, no signs of damage and no oil leaks, even a bike with 40,000 to 50,000 miles can be expected to last a long time.
How many miles per gallon does a Harley 1200 Sportster get?
I average between 48-50 mpg on my 1200.
Do motorcycles get good mpg?
The average motorcycle gets 35-40 miles per gallon. Some can even pull off 60mpg or greater, depending on the engine and the fuel type. That’s far better than what most cars get. It nicely sums up why motorcycle fuel efficiency is important.
What is the most reliable motorcycle brand?
The Most Reliable Motorcycle Brands
- Honda and Suzuki.
- Harley Davidson.
- Triumph. British Triumph started making motorcycles in 1984.
- Victory. If reliability is as critical to you as it should be, you might want to consider a Victory motorcycle.
What is the most economical motorcycle?
The most fuel-efficient motorcycles and top tips for economic
- Honda NC750X (80mpg)
- Kawasaki KLX250 (80mpg)
- Royal Enfield EFI (80mpg)
- Honda CBR250R (80mpg)
- Yamaha SR400 (60mpg)
- Suzuki DL650 V-Strom (60mpg)
- Yamaha FZS600 FZ6 (48mpg)
- And a few surprises.
How far can a motorcycle go on a tank of gas?
Most motorcycles can go between 120 to 200 miles on a full tank of gas. Sports bikes can typically go between 120 to 250 miles, while some touring motorcycles can go between 200 and 350 miles on a full tank of gas.
What is the quickest 125?
KTM 125 Duke With six-speed transmission reaching highs of 75mph, the KTM 125 Duke is one of the fastest 125cc bikes on the market. It has a maximum power output of 15hp from the four-stroke engine – built with the same attitude of its larger counterparts, the bike has a lot to offer.
How much does it cost to insure a 125cc bike?
Cheap 125cc motorbike insurance is usually easier to find because they’re less powerful than most bikes, but if you’re a young rider you might find your premiums are more expensive. As an average, you can expect to pay at least £465 per year for an annual policy on your 125cc.
How fast does a 125cc go?
The average 125cc bike will likely have a top speed of around 70mph, and should be able to cruise along at 50 to 60mph quite comfortably.