Quick Answer: How To Change A Front Tire On A 2008 Harley Davidson?
- 1 How big of front wheel can I go on a 2008 Electra Glide?
- 2 Are Harley wheels interchangeable?
- 3 How do you take the front tire off a motorcycle without the stand?
- 4 How do you put a front wheel on a motocross?
- 5 How big of a front wheel can you put on a Street Glide?
- 6 How much is a 2020 Harley Davidson Street Glide?
How big of front wheel can I go on a 2008 Electra Glide?
2006-2008 Electra Glide Wheels On these year Electra Glides, you can put a 16 x 3.5, 17 x 3.5, 18 x 3.5, 19 x 3.0, or 21 x 3.5 front wheel without changing anything on the bike at all. As far as the rear wheel, we recommend the 18 x 4.25 wheel with the 150/70-18 Metzeler or Avon Tire.
Are Harley wheels interchangeable?
Answer: This is a 16×3 rim with a 3/4 Axle, most Harley rims are interchangeable. If your stock wheel shares the same specs it will fit.
How do you take the front tire off a motorcycle without the stand?
Weigh it down: one way you can raise the front wheel off the ground is by raising the bike’s center stand and then putting some weighs on the rear seat. This helps shift the balance back and lift the front wheel. An alternative to this method involves strapping down the rear using a durable strap.
How do you put a front wheel on a motocross?
How To Properly Install the Front Wheel on a Dirt Bike
- Thread the axle through the left lug (brake rotor side) into the wheel hub and right lug.
- Tighten fork lug bolts (or pinch bolts) of hub opposite side of axle nut (right side as you ride) once axle installed.
- Tighten axle.
How big of a front wheel can you put on a Street Glide?
Most of our customers are very surprised to hear that the 21″ x 3.5″ size front wheel will fit on the the stock Street Glide. All you need is a 21″ x 3.5″ wheel and a 120/70-21 Metzeler or Avon tire and vaola!
How much is a 2020 Harley Davidson Street Glide?