Quick Answer: What Is The Weight Of A 2011 Police Flhp Harley Davidson Road King?
- 1 What is a Harley Davidson Road King police Edition?
- 2 What motor is in 2011 Road King?
- 3 What Harley do the police use?
- 4 Are police motorcycles fast?
- 5 What is the most popular police motorcycle?
- 6 What does FLHR Harley stand for?
- 7 What Harley has the most horsepower?
- 8 What does Flhrs stand for?
- 9 Is the Harley 103 a twin cam?
- 10 Are road kings good bikes?
What is a Harley Davidson Road King police Edition?
The Police Road King is a highway legend Harley-Davidson motorcycle with chrome styling and modern performance built to support the comfort and needs of police officers. The 2021 model comes with a mechanical adjustable actuation clutch and a limited 3 year, 60,000 mile factory warranty.
What motor is in 2011 Road King?
HARLEY DAVIDSON Road King 2011 – 2012 At its heart lies an air-cooled, 1690cc, Twin Cam 103 powerplant mated to a six-speed manual transmission with Cruise Drive, and can produce 135 Nm of torque at 3250 rpm.
What Harley do the police use?
All the MY21 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide® Police model (FLHTP), Harley-Davidson Road King® Police model (FLHP), and Police Sportster (XL883N) ordered for police use will now have a limited 3-year, 60,000-mile warranty.
Are police motorcycles fast?
The iconic police bike, this is the police version of Harley-Davidson’s FLHP Road King touring bike. Power comes from a 103-cubic inch (1.7-liter) V-Twin that propels the big hog from 0 to 60 mph in 5.66 seconds. It takes 21.28 seconds to hit 100 mph. And the bike tops out at 109 mph.
What is the most popular police motorcycle?
BMW R1200RT The BMW RT is probably one of the most common police force motorcycles. It became a favorite due to its increased maneuverability, reliable engine, and state of the art rider aids. The RT is used by the American and British police patrol and many other European countries.
What does FLHR Harley stand for?
FLHR. Harley- Davidson Road King motorcycle model. Copyright 1988-2018 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.
What Harley has the most horsepower?
1. Harley-Davidson CVO Road Glide. Harley’s air or oil-cooled 117-inch motor is the most powerful V-twin the factory has ever produced and is only available on CVO motorcycles. This 1,923cc monster can reach a peak of 105 hp and 125 lb-ft of torque with a few legal tweaks.
What does Flhrs stand for?
RE: what does flhrs stand for? Kool bro, bet you are enjoying that ride. Had one myself. Traded for an Ultra and miss the King.
Is the Harley 103 a twin cam?
Harley-Davidson PowerPak Features: The Twin Cam 103 is rated at 102 ft. lbs. of torque at 3500 rpm, a 9.6-percent increase in peak torque over the Twin Cam 96 engine it replaces, extra power for enhanced passing and hill-climbing performance when a passenger and luggage are on board.
Are road kings good bikes?
These bikes are well known for being some of the most luxurious rides ever made. It doesn’t matter if you’re riding a short distance or into another state, you’ll be comfortable on a Road King. They’re designed to make you feel like you’re sitting in a comfortable car more than on top of a motorcycle.