Readers ask: What Is My 1993 Harley Davidson Worth?
How much is a 1993 Harley Davidson Softail worth?
**Figure based on a stock 1993 Harley-Davidson FLSTC Heritage Softail Custom valued at $7,300 with OH rates with $100/300K liability/UM/UIM limits. Actual costs vary depending on the coverage selected, vehicle condition, state and other factors.
What are the bad years for Harley Davidson?
The 10 Worst Harley-Davidson Motorcycles Ever Made
- 1 2001 Ultra Classic. via cycletrader.com.
- 2 1981 Sportster. via Sportsterpedia.
- 3 2014 Electra Glide. via ridinghighharleydavidson.
- 4 HD Street 500. via avante.
- 5 FXSTB Night Train. via BestCarMag.
- 6 1981 XR-750. via pinterest.
- 7 Road Glide Ultra.
- 8 2004 Dyna Superglide.
What is high mileage for a Harley Davidson?
For larger bikes, 50,000 miles and up is considered high motorcycle mileage. But before you write off any models, consider that a properly maintained bike can last well past 100,000 miles! That’s why it’s important to think about the whole package, rather than motorcycle mileage alone.
Do Harleys break down a lot?
Harleys break down for several reasons. A major reason is the predisposition of Harley owners to modify their motorcycles excessively. Often, people perform these modifications without expert guidance and cause problems for the bikes later on. There is also the failure of Harley owners to maintain their bikes properly.
What is the most desirable Harley Davidson?
The Top 10 Harley Davidson Motorcycles of All-Time
- 2010 Harley Davidson Dyna Wide Glide.
- 5. 1983 Harley Davidson XR-1000.
- 2012 Harley Davidson FLHR Road King.
- 2002 Harley Davidson VRSCA V-Rod.
- 2009 Harley Davidson FLHT Electra Glide Standard.
- 1958 Harley Davidson Duo-Glide.
- 2009 Harley Davidson FXSTB Night Train.