Readers ask: What Is The Weight Of A 2008 Harley Davidson Road King?
- 1 How much horsepower does a 2008 Harley-Davidson Road King have?
- 2 What does FLHR Harley stand for?
- 3 What Harley has the most horsepower?
- 4 What does Flhrs stand for?
- 5 What does a Stage 2 kit do for a Harley?
- 6 How many horsepower is the Harley 103 engine?
- 7 How much does a 2008 Road Glide weigh?
- 8 How many cc is a 2008 Road King?
How much horsepower does a 2008 Harley-Davidson Road King have?
At 67.2 hp and 1584cc, the Harley has the second-lowest horsepower of this group, besting the Star by almost 7 ponies, and the second-smallest displacement, just above the 123-pound lighter Guzzi.
What does FLHR Harley stand for?
FLHR. Harley- Davidson Road King motorcycle model. Copyright 1988-2018 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.
What Harley has the most horsepower?
1. Harley-Davidson CVO Road Glide. Harley’s air or oil-cooled 117-inch motor is the most powerful V-twin the factory has ever produced and is only available on CVO motorcycles. This 1,923cc monster can reach a peak of 105 hp and 125 lb-ft of torque with a few legal tweaks.
What does Flhrs stand for?
RE: what does flhrs stand for? Kool bro, bet you are enjoying that ride. Had one myself. Traded for an Ultra and miss the King.
What does a Stage 2 kit do for a Harley?
The Stage 2 Harley-Davidson® upgrade involves a cam change. We can provide a stage 2 torque kit that gives you a significant improvement when you’re passing or accelerating by targeting lower RPM performance. Or, a stage 2 power kit upgrade increases your rev limit to 6400 RPM for increased mid-range horsepower.
How many horsepower is the Harley 103 engine?
75 horsepower and 90 ft torque from the 103 engine.
How much does a 2008 Road Glide weigh?
The Harley-Davidson FLTR Road Glide model is a Touring bike manufactured by Harley-Davidson. In this version sold from year 2008, the dry weight is 341.1 kg (752.0 pounds) and it is equipped with a V2, four-stroke motor.
How many cc is a 2008 Road King?
The 2008 MY Harley Davidson FLHR Road King has, at its heart, an air-cooled, 1584cc, Twin Cam 96 V-twin powerhouse mated to a six-speed manual transmission with Cruise Drive, and can produce a claimed 125 Nm of torque at 3500 rpm.